MHR-5845 Silver FR Reflective Fabric
MHR-5845 is our sew-on Silver Flame Retardant Reflective Fabric with a 100% cotton backing, providing excellent flame resistance, high reflectivity of over 420 cd/(lx·㎡) and exceptional washing durability. Standard width is 5cm, but other size can be customized.
It is an excellent choice for sewing onto clothing and equipment used by professional personnel exposed to the risk of fire or high temperature, including firefighters, electricians, miners and more. It enhances safety and visibility, offering reliable protection in challenging environments.
1. High reflectivity: ≧420cd/ ( lx·㎡ ), meets EN ISO20471, ANSI 107-2020 Standard
2. Durable: standard version can endure 25 home wash cycles at 60℃ (ISO6330) and 5 dry-cleaning cycles (ISO3175).
3. Flame retardancy: meets or exceeds EN469，EN14116，EN11612 Standard
4. Eco friendly and skin safe: raw material adheres to Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
5. Easy to use: easily die-cut, hand-cut, or guillotined.
APPLICATION AND CARE INSTRUCTION
The reflective fabric can be directly sewn onto fabrics (with a weight of less than 150g/㎡). Use a double-thread lockstitch sewing method, with no more than 5 stitches per centimeter and a minimum distance of 2 millimeters from the edge of the reflective fabric.
Use a household washing machine with a maximum temperature of 60℃, standard household detergent (do not use bleach). Drying temperature should not exceed 50℃, ironing at a medium temperature without steam.