MHR-5761 Fluorescent Yellow FR Reflective HTV Tape
MHR-5761 is our iron-on Flame Retardant Reflective Heat Transfer Vinyl Warning Tape with PET film and hot melt adhesive backing, offering great flame resistance, high reflectivity of over 480 cd/(lx·㎡) and great washing durability. With its fluorescent yellow and silver colors, it ensures visibility during both day and night. Standard width is 5cm, but other size can be customized.
It is an excellent choice for hot pressing onto clothing and equipment used by professional personnel exposed to the risk of fire or high temperature, including firefighters, electricians, miners and more. It enhances safety and visibility, offering reliable protection in challenging environments.
1. High reflectivity: ≧480cd/ ( lx·㎡ ), meets EN ISO20471, ANSI 107-2020 Standard
2. Durable: can endure 75 home wash cycles at 60℃ (ISO6330) and 5 dry-cleaning cycles (ISO3175).
3. Flame retardancy: meets or exceeds EN469，EN14116，EN11612 Standard
4. Eco friendly and skin safe: raw material adheres to Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
5. Easy to use: conveniently iron it on garments
APPLICATION AND CARE INSTRUCTION
When applying the reflective HTV warning tape, use hot stamping or ironing at a temperature of 135-155℃ for 9-15 seconds with a 5-6 KG pressure. Once the hot stamping process is complete, wait for the heat transfer vinyl to cool down before peeling off the top PET release film.
Use a household washing machine with a maximum temperature of 60℃, standard household detergent (do not use bleach). Drying temperature should not exceed 50℃, ironing at a medium temperature without steam.