Thermal Transfer (HTV) Photoluminscent Film
Thermal transfer self-adhesive photoluminescent film, also known as glow in the dark HTV, is made with our high quality strontium aluminate photoluminescent pigment and PU resin. Glow in the dark HTV can be transferred to cloth or other surface with hot stamping or ironing.
Thermal Transfer Series HTV Photoluminescent Film Specification
Test standard of luminescence: DIN67510-1
1. Excellent heat transfer performance, suitable for all kinds of textile.
2. Resistance to rubbing and detergent.
3. Great adhesiveness: will not break or come to unglued under high temperature environment.
4. Machine engraved and hand carved are suitable
5. No discomfort or harm if contact with skin.
How To Use
1. The thermal transfer photoluminescent film should be applied to evenly spread surface.
2. Thermal transfer photoluminescent film can be cut into different shapes and then transferred onto the surface like fabric or plastic by hot stamping or ironing at the temperature of 170 ℃ for 10 seconds.
3. The top PET release film can be peeled off after the photoluminescent film is cool from the hot stamping process.
3. After peeling the PET release film off, the photoluminescent film can be printed with pattern or word using silk-screen printing
We provide customization service for glow color, afterglow intensity, size and patterns. Please contact our sales team for more details.